Thursday, October 13, 2011

Cookie Monster Birthday: Pennant Banner (and another FREE printable!)

It's time for another post from our Cookie Monster birthday party! 


See how happy my little Cookie Monster is? :)
I have decided that I just LOVE banners! I made my first printable banner for Isaac's 1st birthday party last year...




I used the same basic design this year, but played around with colors, fonts, etc. and came up with this:




I printed  and cut these out on cardstock using my Silhouette's print and cut feature. I am probably, by far, the worst adult scissor user ever! Seriously, I couldn't cut a straight line to save my life, let alone cut out the cute little scalloped edges of these banners! Of course, if you don't have a craft cutter, you could easily just cut straight lines and forget the scalloped edges. I am partial to the unnecessary cuteness though ;)




Oh yeah, one more thing... Click HERE to download your very own Cookie Monster birthday banner! (Printables for personal use only!)





No comments:

Post a Comment