Sunday, January 15, 2012

Last Name Family Pictures

I have done several projects over the past few years involving family names and personalized projects similar to the last post, so I figured now would be as good a time as any to post about the others :)

This is a project I put together for Mother's Day 2010. I LOVE LOVE LOVE how it turned out!


It worked out perfectly with my family because there are 7 children and 7 letters in out last name :) Each sibling took a family picture, holding a letter of our last name. Then I printed them out and framed them. (This is the one for my mom. I did GREEN for my mother-in-law too, but I STILL haven't gotten a picture of it... UGH.)

We loved these so much, we made copies for our home too!

FYI, here's a little more about what we did: We edited the photos and made them all sepia tone because we liked the way it looked. You could leave them color if you prefer that :) I printed them out as 4x6 prints, then bought a frame from Hobby Lobby that they would fit in. Pick any frame that is large enough, because you're going to have to get a mat cut anyway. Of course, Ryan put it all together for me, and it was really a simple but AWESOME gift!

I know I really need to get better at taking pictures of things I make! I promise to try harder on that in the future!


1 comment: